Keystone XFit - KT-RHLED200PS-14C-8CSB-VDIM-P - ROUND LED HIGH BAY FIXTURE
DESCRIPTION: Compact Round LED High Bay Fixture | Wet Location Rated
APPLICATION: Used for commercial and industrial high bay lighting applications
- Features Keystone Power Select technology. Adjust power between 200W, 150W, or 100W
- Features Keystone Color Select technology. Adjust CCT between 3000K, 4000K, or 5000K.
- Designed to accept easy screw-in installation of optional sensors
- Powered by Keystone 0–10V dimming LED driver
- Ring-bolt mounting accessory included
- 6' cord for input and dimming wires
- Powder-coated aluminum housing; Polycarbonate lens
- Ribbed lens to reduce glare
- Low optical flicker
- Built-in 6kV surge protection
- LED lifetime: L70 >100,000 hours @ 25°C fixture ambient
- Ambient operating temperature: −40°C/−40°F to 50°C/122°F
- IP65 rated, wet location
- Listed on QPL DLC, Premium
Designed for safe, reliable performance
Keystone’s XFit Round LED High Bay fixtures, also called UFO LED high bays, are ideal for replacing or retrofitting legacy HID high bay lights, offering high performance and long life.
Typical applications include commercial and manufacturing facilities, gymnasiums, warehouse lighting fixtures, and retail aisles.
Keystone also offers high temperature-rated UFO LED high bay fixtures featuring an ambient operating temperature of 50°C/122°F. These are ideal for applications such as warehouses and manufacturing facilities in southern climates, and industrial buildings that have demanding temperature requirements.
All of our UFO LED high bay lights are DLC Premium listed and eligible for rebates.
Easy installation, dependable operation
Our XFit Round High Bay fixtures are simple and fast to install. The primary mounting method mimics that of legacy HID downlight style high bay fixtures, making them ideal for retrofits or new installations. Pendant mount kits and surface mount kits provide flexibility in mounting options for these fixtures.
Power and Color Selectable – Flexible Solutions
Our newest generation of round high bays feature Keystone’s innovative Power Select and Color Select technologies. Power Select allows end-users to select among three field-adjustable lumen outputs; Color Select provides three color temperature selections. Both are changed with a simple switch. These flexible tools provide significant SKU reduction and increase flexibility and convenience in the field.
The latest generation of Keystone High Bays is also compatible with Keystone’s new Smart Port sensor hardware, which uses a simple, screw-in 3-pin plug to add Keystone controls — the easiest way to add motion sensing to your high bay solution.
Keystone XFit Round High Bays are also available in dedicated versions of 100W, 150W, and 200W, with color temperatures of either 4000K or 5000K. Accessories include UFO LED microwave sensors, which are easy to install and wire using an included quick connector.
- Powered by a Keystone 0-10V dimming LED driver
– Built-in 6kV surge protector (PS/CS) or 4kV surge protector (Dedicated Versions)
- Suitable for wet locations, IP65 rated
- Ambient operating temperature: -40ºC/-40ºF to 50ºC/122ºF
- Unique driver housing with heat sink fins added for greater heat dissipation
- Includes 6’ cord, ring bolt mounting accessory, and safety hanging kit
- LED Lifetime L70 rating of >100,000 hours
We Also Recommend
Keystone - KT-FLED15-R1A-UNV-8CSB-VDIM - COMPACT 15W GENERAL-PURPOSE LED FLOOD LIGHT
EIKO - LLH-1DX-U-2ft. 110W, 14400LM 80CRI 4000K, 5000K 0-10V Dimming 120-277V
Satco S29338 - Blink - 18.5W- 9" Surface Mount LED - 2700K- Round Shape - Bronze Finish - 120V