Keystone - XFit - KT-HBLED215PS-2FB-8CSD-VDIM-P - LED HIGH BAY FIXTURE
DESCRIPTION: 215W/175W/135W, Power and Color Select, 2ft Long, Frosted Lens, 4000K/5000K, 0-10V Dimmable, Premium Series"
APPLICATION: Used for commercial and industrial high bay lighting applications
• Powered by Keystone 0 –10V dimming LED drivers
• Smooth diffused lens for an even appearance
• 0–10V Dimming, Dim-to-off
• Compatible with Keystone SmartSafe emergency LED drivers
• Compatible with Keystone 480 – 277V step down transformers
• Built in port to accept Quick install Keystone sensor (KTSMW3-12V-PKO & KTS-PIR3-12V-PKO.) NO wiring required
• Ambient operating temperature: −40ºC/−40ºF to 50ºC/122ºF
• UL Listed 1598: Suitable for damp locations
• THD: <20% • Power factor >0.95
• L70 > 100,000 hours
• DLC Premium Listed
• Architectural grade compact design
• Frosted lens eliminates glare
• V-hook and chain mounting accessories included • Compatible with Keystone SmartSafe emergency LED drivers; KTEMRG-LED-12C-1200-EN /DF and KT-EMRG-LED-20SD-2000-EN / DF are optimal for fixture level installation; mounting kit KT-HBLEDEM-BR-1B-KIT required (sold separately)
Dependable performance for expansive spaces
Keystone’s XFit High Bay LED fixtures are renowned for energy efficiency, light uniformity, and long life. They’re ideal for replacing HID and linear fluorescent high bay lights, ensuring comfortable and safe conditions to maximize productivity in applications including commercial and manufacturing facilities, gymnasiums, warehouse lighting fixtures, and retail aisles.
Keystone XFit Linear High Bays feature an architectural grade I-Beam design in which the driver channel is spaced away from the LEDs, allowing for better airflow and thermal management. This unique design contributes to a significantly longer lifespan and increased efficiency.
All of our Linear LED high bay lights are DLC Premium listed and eligible for rebates.
Easy installation, dependable operation
Our XFit Linear High Bay fixtures are simple and fast to install. The primary mounting method mimics that of legacy HID downlight style high bay fixtures, making them ideal for retrofits or new installations. Pendant mount kits and surface mount kits provide flexibility in mounting options for these fixtures.
Power and Color Selectable – Versatile Solutions
The XFit High Bay is now available with Keystone’s innovative Power Select and Color Select technologies. Power Select allows end-users to select among three field-adjustable lumen outputs – 135W, 175W, and 215W; Color Select provides two color temperature selections, 4000K and 5000K. Both are changed with a simple switch. These flexible tools provide significant SKU reduction and increase flexibility and convenience when installing in the field.
The latest generation of Keystone High Bays is also compatible with Keystone’s new Smart Port sensor hardware, which uses a simple, screw-in 3-pin plug to add Keystone controls.
Keystone XFit Linear High Bays are also available in new dedicated versions with specific wattages and color temperatures. These high bays offer:
- High efficacy
- Lower wattage with similar lumen output, meaning more energy savings
- Compatibility with Keystone Smart Port screw-in sensors
- Smaller and more compact designs, saving space on shelves and lifts—and making them easier to install
All Keystone XFit Linear High Bays include:
- V-hook and chain mounting kit
- Reliable Keystone 0-10V driver
- A frosted lens that eliminates glare
- Suggested mounting heights are up to 35’
- Powered by Keystone 0-10V dimming LED driver
- Smooth diffused lens for an even appearance
- Compatible with Keystone SmartSafe emergency LED drivers
- Compatible with Keystone 480-277V step down transformers
- Ambient operating temperature: −40ºC/−40ºF to 50ºC/122ºF
*on select models
- UL Listed 1598: Suitable for damp locations
- THD: < 20%
- Power factor > 0.95
- LED Lifetime L70 rating of >100,000 hours
- DLC Premium Listed *on select models
- Architectural grade compact design
We Also Recommend
Satco S29338 - Blink - 18.5W- 9" Surface Mount LED - 2700K- Round Shape - Bronze Finish - 120V
Nuvo 65-761 - CCT and Wattage Adjustable LED Cutoff Wall Pack; Integrated Bypassable Photocell; CCT Selectable from 3000, 4000 or 5000K; Wattage Selectable from 80, 100, or 120 Watt; 120-277 Volt