BIOS Lighting - ICARUS® Li
Introducing the BIOS Icarus® Li LED Grow Light, the controlled environment agricultural industry’s choice for a durable, light-weight, vertical grow light bar.
The Icarus Li LED grow light bars are a cost effective solution for a variety of grow light applications where multiple bars can be daisy chained and easily moved according to desired light bar spacing. The Icarus Li LED Grow Light has an optimized broad spectrum that maximizes photosynthesis and plant growth while also providing the ideal conditions for a comfortable visual experience, superior PAR efficacy, and accurate crop assessment. It comes with a bracket option along with clip mounting hardware for different racking systems. The Icarus 8 bar Li kit is ideal for vertical growers but is also a great solution for greenhouse supplemental lighting as well. As all our products, each bar has a cover over the LEDs for easy cleaning applications.
- 0-10V dimming compatible.
- Dimmer not included.
Fixture Wattage: 79 Watts
Voltage: 110-277VAC & 277-480VAC
Photosynthetic Photon Flux (μmol PAR/s): 173 μmol/sPAR Photon Efficacy (μmol PAR/J): 2.2 μmol/J
Ingress Protection: IP65
Warranty: 5 Year Limited
The BIOS Icarus Li LED grow light bars are a cost-effective solution for vertical farming racking systems were multiple bars can be daisy-chained and easily arranged according to desired light bar spacing.
- The slim, lightweight design optimizes space and allows repositioning over the plant canopy in a variety of applications
- Clip or end-cap L brackets allow easy installation into any racking system
- Bars can be daisy-chained by quick-release connectors to a single power supply
- LED bars can be installed at various densities to provide PPFD levels up to 1500 μmol/m2-s